Position Summary The Senior Product Marketing Manager for Cox Business is responsible for driving the strategic performance of commercial, small business internet and video services. As part of a high-performance team, this role is responsible for developing and executing product marketing programs, the development and execution of new product growth strategies, new product releases, and enablement of sales through pricing strategies, product materials, and education. The well qualified candidate with be accountable for developing and delivering on key business performance metrics through enabling product applications to sales teams, defining product features and benefits, analyzing market trends and competitors, defining and prioritizing product requirements, and managing the overall lifecycle of the SMB product portfolio. Responsibilities
- Achieves growth and profit objectives by optimizing marketing to business customers.
- Achieves product and marketing plan milestones with effective project management skills including program metrics, analysis and progress analytics.
- Coordinates efforts with all product managers on marketing programs, budgets and calendars for the most effective use of marketing resources.
- Cultivates partnerships with sales, operations, engineering, and finance to ensure successful execution of performance strategies.
- Develops and implements programs designed to increase employee and consumer knowledge about the product line.
- Evaluates product/service pricing and structure in order to provide information and recommendations that will maximize current customer satisfaction, boost the acquisition of new customers, and ensure short and long- term product/service stability.
- Maintains timely and informed relationships with members of the corporate staff.
- Measures and evaluates acquisition and retention program effectiveness and provides feedback and reporting to management to ensure optimal unit growth and maximize revenues.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations for all SMB Internet and Video products.
- Performs ongoing analysis of product performance, including tracking and analyzing marketing promotions, reporting of actual performance to budget and forecasts, and market analysis to predict and adjust to changes in the industry.
- Responsible for product development and improvement in coordination with Corporate Strategy & Product Management.
- 7+ years’ work experience in a product development, product management, project management or strategic planning role in a complex business environment required; 5+ years of experiencerequired if candidate possesses a related advanced degree.
- 3+ years’ experience in internet access services and/or video services preferably in a commercial product line.
- Understanding of ISP access services, access methods, and general industry landscape.
- High business aptitude with the ability to manage price, volume, ARPU/ARPC, and product offerings in a structured environment.
- Working knowledge of communications industry services, competitive providers and analysis skills.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects in fast paced, changing environment.
- Strong organizational and motivational skills.
- Strong communications skills including verbal, written and facilitation with the ability to synthesize complex information and then communicate effectively with frontline and C-suite individuals.
- Extensive computer experience with Windows based applications; Microsoft Office experiencerequired: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Manager, and other desktop software.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly preferred (i.e. Marketing, Business, etc.).
- M.B.A. preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a management role or leading cross functional projects preferred.