Responsibilities and Skills:
- Market Definition – Work with key stakeholders across the business to evaluate, define and prioritize market opportunities for business solutions. Identify and validate urgent and pervasive problems, define buyer and user personas, and analyze the market segments to pursue.
- Product Positioning and Messaging – Describe the product in terms of its ability to solve market problems, and create crisp and compelling messages that drive market acceptance and growth. Capture the imagination of IT and LOB professionals with a fresh and creative approach.
- Demand Generation Strategy – Define the strategies and tactics for generating awareness and high-quality leads for the solution and partner with the Demand Generation team on the execution of programs with measurement and goals.
- Buyer Journey – Collaborate with industry subject matter experts to create content that articulates value throughout the buyer journey. Understand the buying process and key stakeholders involved, and build internal and external content and messaging.
- Solution Launch – Drive the go-to-market and product launch process to ensure that all business functions are prepared for new product introduction. Ensure that new features and releases get the needed visibility and exposure, both internally and externally, to achieve revenue goals.
- Sales & Partner Enablement – Work closely with Sales to understand their challenges and needs relative to selling the offering, and create and maintain a playbook of sales tools to help Sales succeed, including characteristics of good/bad opportunities, buyer insights, key messages, and sales collateral.
- Competitive Analysis – Collaborate with Sales, Market Intelligence and Strategy, Solutions, and other teams to identify competitive and alternative offerings in the market. Assess their strengths and weaknesses and develop a strategy for winning against the competition.
- A minimum of 5-7+ years of progressive product marketing experience in high-tech, high-growth, preferably Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environments
- Strong technical and sales orientation, and the ability to connect with and relate to both Product Management and Sales to act as the bridge between the two
- A proven ability to produce creative, memorable, high-impact marketing content in support of product launches and related initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and to thrive in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment
- Experience with related technologies, including business process management (BPM), robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI), case management, CRM, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), enterprise mobile
- Prior industry experience, a plus – Financial Services, Government, Life Sciences, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy, Transportation
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification (PMC), a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline