As a senior product marketer, you’ll own the broker and/or insurer market segments and work side by side with the product and sales teams to provide market knowledge, sales enablement, training, messaging, and go-to-market support to meet the unique needs of the market.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager role requires you to be a self-starter to formulate how to best approach the market, including incentivizing buyers and buyer’s clients and creating differentiated products and packaging for each buyer. You will be encouraged and empowered to look for new ways and solutions to respond and address our customer needs in creative ways. As a key voice of the customer, you’ll work with the broader organization to constantly assess the product/market fit, ensuring that what was built and sold exceeds our customer's expectations.
- Build value proposition, messaging and positioning for targeted segments
- Lead go-to-market strategy for new product launches as it relates to market segments
- Collaborate with product, marketing, sales, and solutions teams to define and deliver on a comprehensive product marketing plans that delivers on business goals
- Help write and execute the go-to-market playbook
- Develop high impact sales enablement tools and train the sales team
- Partner with product, sales, and solutions teams to define market requirements for future product roadmaps
- Collaborate with marketing to drive and execute on marketing initiatives
- Represent the product externally, as an expert and evangelist
- Travel to customer sites for training (when deemed safe)
- 7+ years experience
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA preferred
- Previous insurance industry or Insurtech experience or interest in learning about the industry
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- You’ll join at an early stage of the company, so you can take something from 0 to 1
- We’re a supportive team who will give you as much assistance or independence as you like
- We offer a full benefits package, including medical/vision/dental, 401(k), work-from-home budget, etc. — depending on location
- Our headquarters are in San Francisco, but we’ve been a distributed company from the start.