Senior Product Marketing Manager
AppNexus is an internet technology company that powers the real-time sale and purchase of digital advertising. We are seeking a motivated, dynamic Product Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for building compelling marketing content and materials designed to increase awareness and adoption of our platform. You will have a deep understanding of our technology stack and product road map in order to produce best in class product marketing materials to gain new clients and drive further adoption onto the platform for existing clients. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing team at AppNexus.
About the team:
The AppNexus Marketing team shapes and manages AppNexus’ brand, including corporate and product messaging, relying on data from market and competitive research to evolve our strategy. From tweets to one-sheets, from media appearances to industry-hyped events and world conferences, we dazzle our industry peers, potential clients, and prospective hires.
About the job:
- Develop GTM marketing strategy for products, solutions, and/or AppNexus platform by audience/segment
- Lead core content development in support of new client acquisition and customer adoption programs
- Collaborate with product management and commercial teams in a fast-paced environment
- Develop compelling product and solution positioning and messaging frameworks for each product launch and enhancements
- Create core product marketing assets – including but not limited to: internal and external presentations, videos, whitepapers, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to rollout beta programs and train sales teams
- Liaise between product and other marketing functions and leadership teams to share product positioning, review materials, and deliver a comprehensive 360 product marketing support
- Serve as an evangelist to promote AppNexus products and solutions both internally and externally (trainings, webinars, events)
- Create thought leadership communications: Blogs, whitepapers, POVs etc.
About your skills:
- 5+ years of Marketingexperience
- Prior Enterprise technology, platform and/or advertising technologyexperience
- Experience collaborating with engineering, product and sales teams
- Strong communication, writing and storytelling skills
- Ability to create compelling marketing content and materials for both new and existing products
- Solid understanding of how complex, technical environments work, from both a people and product standpoint
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to cater messaging and delivery to various audiences