As a Senior Product Marketing Manager and industry champion for Accruent, you will develop product messaging used in various marketing and sales tools for our software solutions, covering various industries including manufacturing, education and retail sector. Accruent is rapidly growing, and this an exciting time to become a member of the Accruent team!
This position reports directly to the VP, Product Marketing and will be located in New Orleans, Louisiana.
How you'll make a difference:
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the market, target audiences, products and competition and effectively communicate competitive advantages.
- Define addressable and obtainable market for the products.
- Develop core product messaging for Accruent's suite of software solutions and ensure the consistency of this messaging throughout the industry.
- Build business value presentation tools that enable Sales team to demonstrate value.
- Create compelling content that communicates strategic product and company vision to prospects.
- Ensure sales team has tools to position product successfully against competition.
- Generate demand via marketing programs and provides materials to accelerate sales cycles.
- Create and place messaging that resonates with key users and buyers.
- Evangelize and represent Accruent at industry events and tradeshows.
- Own the go-to-market launch of Accruent products.
- Own the retention plays across all industries
- Informally mentor new product marketing managers and associate product marketing managers in other industries.
- Develop core product messaging for Accruent suite of products. Author and/or develop content for thought-leadership whitepapers, collateral, other sales tools, website, etc. to assist in the selling of Accruent's products.
- Ensure messaging that resonates with the customers and prospects to help drive sales goals.
- Execute and measure demand generation programs and define course corrections.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in B2B enterprise software sales and marketing
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in product marketing manager role for B2B enterprise software firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Significant experience with all elements in the marketing communications mix
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and planning
- Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions, manage multiple projects, and achieve successful business results rapidly
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Strong sense of urgency
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients and prospects
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to handle confidential client and company information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to travel 15-25%
- Pragmatic Marketing Certifications