Uline's Creative department is a powerhouse of over 120 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and hard work.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Review and direct designs for catalog layout, web products, flyers, stuffers and emails.
- Conceptualize new product positioning as it relates to existing products from the customer's perspective.
- Review market research and internal reports to assess product trends, competitive actions and marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with various departments on product development and web marketing.
- Analyze return reports and work to lower return percentages.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 to 10 years business experience - direct marketing or customer service preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of Access a plus.
- AS400 or database experience a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.