Cerner's Security Solutions group is looking to hire a Senior Product Market Manager! In this role, you will be accountable for development of go-to-market strategy and product-market fit for a solution. As a Sr. Product Market Manager, you will develop the product financial model and marketing requirements; conduct research and analyze market data to make decisions throughout the product lifecycle; collaborate with product manager to recommend a build, borrow or buy product approach; and co-develop user stories, personas, and epics with the product manager or product owner. You may also be responsible for managing and growing partner and channel relationships; delivering education to client-facing organizations on product capability, value proposition and financial opportunity across markets; and partnering with program marketing and sales alignment to align product group messaging and collateral to strategic programs and audiences.
As part of the Security Solutions team, you will also be expected to partner with program marketing and sales alignment to align product group messaging and collateral to strategic programs and audiences; architect, deliver and support proof of concept and pilot related to security products; and research and advice on existing or emerging security technologies and associated services and processes. As a Senior Product Market Manager, you will contribute to defining the vision, implementation and strategies for Client security roadmap and architecture; evaluate vendor security technologies and services; and assess risks and mitigation strategies against security industry and frameworks and standards. Apply today to learn more about this opportunity! Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 6 years of work experience with product strategy, product marketing, health care information technology (HCIT) consulting or other relevant solution-related work
- At least 2 years of experience working with mobile device management
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Health Care or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 3 years in HCIT work
- Experience working with Security Information Event Management (SIEM), Security Operations Center (SOC), or Managed Security Services Providers (MSSP)
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must currently reside in, or be willing to relocate to, Kansas City, MO
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)