About the team
Zillow Offers seeks to give consumers certainty and control when selling their home. With the Zillow Offers experience, Zillow buys homes directly from interested homeowners, thereby sparing them the tremendous stress and effort of selling. Instead, we take that upon ourselves by quickly preparing these homes for the market and re-selling them. This is a key initiative at Zillow as we seek to reinvent real estate transactions.
We are building a technology platform that enables scaled and distributed real estate operations across the country. The platform will harness the power of local inspectors, construction managers, contractors, market experts, real estate agents, and more to deliver an outstanding transaction experience to sellers and buyers.About the role
Zillow embraces daunting challenges like this one, and that's why we are looking for a Product Manager like you to help lead our success. Zillow Offers is still in early stages, so come seize this rare opportunity to make a significant impact. You will be partnering with development teams that are building Zillow into the biggest real-estate marketplace online. We believe in autonomy and moving fast, so self-motivation and the energy to blaze trails is a must-have for this role. In this role you can expect to:
- Identify product needs and define a product roadmap that enables a highly efficient operation and also delivers a magical experience for consumers.
- Lead the product from concept to design, specification, implementation, and analysis.
- Work closely with a dedicated engineering team as you build and iterate on the product.
- Collect continuous feedback from our operations to evolve the product.
- Partner with Design to wow your users with smart workflows and tools that make them highly efficient.
- Isolate knowledge gaps and close them with quantitative and qualitative research. Turn that data into actionable product plans.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in a product management role, with experience building platforms for scaled human+technology operations.
- A highly analytical approach, with proven experience using data to drive step-change results.
- A collaborative working style with a strong focus on execution and results.
- Humility to question assumptions, seek broad input, and validate iteratively.
- You have keen strategic vision, clear communication and ambitious leadership to deliver it.
- Passion for empowering other people through technology.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or technical discipline (preferred).
- Experience with Extreme Programming a plus.