What you'll be doing:
Interested in working on the cutting edge of big data and analytics? The Back Office Systems team is looking for an experienced product manager that is motivated to solve problems and leverage new technologies to power business success. You will be responsible for driving a variety of Zappos initiatives to new heights in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment, which encourages you to wear many hats.
As a Senior Product Manager at Zappos, you will work closely with our engineering, merchandising, marketing, finance, customer service teams (and more) to lead the development and deployment of technical solutions that help the business more effectively and efficiently engage customers and increase sales volume.
What you'll bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience delivering end-to-end product requirements for internal facing products (with at least 2 of those years working in an eCommerce environment) working across different roles and stakeholders.
- Data driven with strong analytical and quantitative skills to identify and present opportunities and measure success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence others.
- Ability to identify opportunities for leveraging technology for competitive advantage.
- Ruthless prioritization skills. Experience and ability to identify great vs. good ideas to make tough decisions that drive our products forward.
- Thrives under pressure and fast-paced environments.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring a small team (1-3 resources) of talented product managers how to work towards delivering technical projects taking a collaborative, results oriented approach.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical, business, or marketing related field.
- 7+ years of experience, preferred.
- Master's degree, preferred.