Who We Are
The fastest-growing vacation rental management company, Vacasa leverages industry-leading technology to provide full-service management and superior financial results for homeowners while delivering unforgettable experiences for guests in top destinations around the world.
Our Product team motto is to move fast and dream big. Vacasa is well-funded and we’re going places. You’ll innovate and iterate, and your work will make an impact.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a Product Manager to improve the toolsets that our internal operations teams use to serve guest and owners.
You’ll be working with Analysts, UX Designers, and Engineers to design, define, and deliver solutions to address questions such as.
What is the most efficient way to route an inquiry from a guest to the best local employee with an answer?
How do you balance communications with homeowners between phone calls, emails, and text without losing cohesion?
What technologies should we utilize to maximize efficiency while retaining high level of quality for employee consumer interactions?
What You'll Do:
- Work with business leads and employees using the toolsets to identify potential improvements and refine those ideas into concise projects
- Engage with Policy and Process teams to ensure products adhere to business objectives and can scale with growth projections
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Analyst, UX design, etc . . .) to identify the best ways to implement ideas on a reasonable schedule, validating and documenting project requirements and workflows
- Determine product priorities, including new features and bug fixes
- Deliver using an ideate, test, evaluate, and iterate method with a focus on low business disruption
What You'll Need:
- Experience with product management or product design focused on software products
- The standard set of PM skills: understanding markets, competition, and user problems in depth to articulate why and how we should build
- Experience as a product owner working directly with development teams following an Agilescrum methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen eye for user experience and ability to evaluate what approaches will best for customer support
- 5 years Product Management or relevant work experience
- Experience using backlog management tools such as Jira or equivalent
- Experience on projects delivering a cross-channelexperience
- CSPO certification.