Across Intuit, we expect massive advancements in our marketing technologies to enable more personalization and significant velocity improvements for marketers, operations, and other X-functional stakeholders. One of the top areas of investment is a truly global web platform and advancing the content management system. We are looking for a product leader to lead the company-wide X-functional team driving the platform and directly represent the consumer group marketing operation needs.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years designing and delivering world-class software products in a Product Management role, web platform and CMS experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience managing the end-to-end product lifecycle for consumer offerings.
- Ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap.
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies.
- Proven expertise leading cross-functional teams that together launch on-time and on-budget desktop, web or mobile software product offerings.
- Strong facilitation skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously.
- Successful history of delivering customer-driven products designed to create a great customer experience.
- Have a passion to seek a deep understanding of customer needs and turn that insight into solutions that solve important jobs for consumers.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong execution and ability to drive work to completion
- Individuals with software engineering backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
How you will lead
- Bring to market web platform and CMS software product experiences and marketing technology capabilities
- Prioritize customer needs and develop product roadmaps to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Product owner for marketing technology teams with agile best practices.
- Partner and collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, operations, product managers, design, and analytics to design, build, and launch features that deliver value to our customers.
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering through production and release
- Turn customer and market insights into actionable business and product requirements
- Manage communications with internal customers and leaders.