H&R Block, the world’s leader in tax preparation services, is looking for a Web Product Manager who will be responsible for working across a variety of digital web properties to deliver high-quality solutions to solve business needs across the organization. In this exciting role, you will develop web strategies and successfully lead a cross-functional team to execute best-in-class web experiences from beginning to end. This position is located at our corporate headquarters, in the premier downtown Power & Light district of Kansas City, where everything is either steps or a streetcar ride away.
- Leads, develops, recommends, and implements web marketing plans and programs designed to meet business goals, increase revenues, clients, and profitability.
- Collaborate with marketing channels to align on timing, strategy, and messaging.
- Prioritizes projects based on evaluation of short- and long-term benefits to the company.
- Identifies assumptions and constraints that will impact , resources, costs, quality and risk, determining alternatives to mitigate.
- Identifies impacted groups and cross-functional partners (strategy, product owners, et al) to gain alignment and commitment to the timing and delivery of work.
- Provides strategy and requirements to and/or outside content and creative agencies for the development of landing pages, banners, marquees, sales pages, and web tools on H&R Block web properties.
- Work with a cross-functional team of UX, UI, SEO, content, and other key stakeholders to ensure project incorporates web best practices, and develop web experiences and ongoing website enhancements
- Responsible for approval of creative deliverables, including legal, SEO, and business approvals.
- Reviews design documentation with development team and QA to ensure expected result are delivered.
- Owns successful execution of the project, from initiation to implementation, leading team members to deliver quality results within agreed upon timeframe.
- Reports on project progress including any potential impacts to , quality, cost and resources.
- Analyzes and reports on the performance of the web project.
- Recommend and coordinate test plans.
- Demonstrates effective communication that works with a sense of urgency.
What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing or combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant web production/project management experience.
- Strong presentation skills necessary to communicate and influence a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to balance priorities between various product/business customers.
- Flexible, friendly, can-do attitude
- Develop and nurture relationships
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
It would be even better if you also had...
- Basic understanding of HTML coding.
- Experience working with web development teams
- Experience working with digital marketing firms
- Experience with Agile and iterative product management processes and methodology.