Waters Global Services (WGS) Product Management has a focus on positioning and marketing Waters Global Services and Support solutions.
In this role, the individual will provide product line support for program strategy, operational readiness and on-going sales and service support specifically for emerging and developing software technologies.
A key focus for this role will be driving increased service plan requirements for CLOUD and other software based technologies.
- The WGS Senior Product Manager will take the leadership role in researching, evaluating, and developing the best technologies and appropriate plans to deliver benefit to Waters software customers. He / she will create and deliver Waters winning proposition to customers by building strong campaigns to promote service and product specific solutions, drive strategic product launches, communicate central messaging to internal organizations, and support WGS branding and recognition.
- This individual will work closely with the functional Product Management and Field Service Marketing teams on new marketing campaigns.
- The candidate will prioritize, develop, deliver and monitor marketing deliverables. This will include defining the overall product strategy and roadmap.
- Work with cross-functional colleagues to create and execute a global business plan to support the Global Services business for long-term commercial growth.
- Deliverables shall include product specific market research, monitoring competitive activities and aggregating and defining product market requirements through understanding customer needs.
- The candidate will work with appropriate colleagues to define and evangelize a winning proposition for our software service offerings.
- The WGS Senior Product Marketing Manager will drive programs and actions targeted to increase service plan coverage in developing markets.
- The candidate will manage budget to support relevant marketing activities in alignment with all Waters marketing functions.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Life Science or appropriate experience in marketing science based solutions.
- At least 5 years product management experience and/or 3 years experience with CLOUD and software related technologies.
- Strong knowledge of the Waters Services and Support product portfolio with emphasis on Maintenance, Service Plans and related premium consultative services.
- Proven track record of successfully creating, executing and assessing marketing projects in a matrixed organization.
- Possess a focused mindset to deliver key projects in a timely and committed timeframe.
- Excellent collaborative and networking skills with the ability to engage relevant team members and management in new initiatives.