What you'll do at See More
What you'll do...
As a part of Walmart's Product Organization, you'll be part of the team that creates the digital products, services and platforms that help millions of customers save money and live better and equip 1.3 million associates with the tools that empower them to do their jobs, effortlessly. Here, you'll apply best in class technology like machine learning, augmented reality and camera vision, to make the complex, simple; the unimaginable, doable; the futuristic, realistic.
With our user-centric approach to problem solving, customers and associates are at the heart of everything we build.
A curious bunch, we fall in love with the problem that needs solving and collaborate with our design, technology and business partners to create inclusive, award-winning solutions. Our entrepreneurial spirit, like that of our founder Sam Walton, pushes us to dream big, but we also hold ourselves accountable with objectives and key results. Innovating on the world's biggest stage, we get to put our product management expertise to work to deliver customer-centric shopping solutions like the Walmart app, game-changing financial and health and wellness services, and next generation associate tools, like an augmented reality stocking app, and so much more. This is that place where our work has a purpose and we see it play out in our stores and communities every day.
As the biggest player in the game, we trust our associates to innovate the future of shopping. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, a Principal Product Manager role at Walmart could be the fit you've been looking for.
By applying to this role, you will be considered for Product Management opportunities in the following areas:
- Next Gen Operations & Inno vation
- Merchant Products & Services
- Associate Experience
- Customer Care
- Product Analytics
- Personalization & Search
- Emerging Platform & Omni-channel
- Digital Financial Services
- Strategy & Governance
You'll make an impact by:
- Developing and enhancing products - you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks
- Defining vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
- Providing overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
- You like digging into data and doing analysis
- You're excited about solving complex challenges
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You're comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, getting buy-in from leadership, and communicating clearly
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team's products
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Perks and Benefits
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 4 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 1 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location... 203 SE MARTIN LUTHER KING JR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-0000, United States of America
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
Valid through: 11/12/2021