An absolute WordPress expert with serious front-end design/dev chops and experience managing an enterprise-level (50,000+ users) website and web application. You know the ins and outs of using WordPress as a content management system (CMS). You have managed a development pipeline using git and Jira. You know how to integrate CRM apps like Salesforce and Infusionsoft into a Website.
You are a UX/UI designer and a strong writer who can turn a simple Word doc into an awesome marketing landing page. You are a master delegator, but you can jump in and code with the best of them. You have a startup mentality and want to get involved wherever needed to deliver a top-notch product to customers and clients.
- Your overall responsibility is to work closely with the Chief Product Officer in order to make a customer- and client-facing site and web application that looks beautiful, functions flawlessly, provides awesome content to customers and clients and blows the competition out of the water.
- Plan and implement new website features and content, ongoing redesigns, and marketing initiatives
- Drive KPIs such as time on site and conversions through continuous improvement to website navigation, search and presentation of product
- Research, review, recommend and implement new technology solutions to optimize website performance and support the Operations and Content teams
- Build out an efficient content creation process via the WordPress CMS that allows authors/instructors to easily post new content
- Ability to work quickly in an environment of frequent releases
- Be an expert on the competition and customers in the finance career training industry.
- 5+ years of experience using WordPress to build marketing and e-commerce websites
- 5+ years of experience managing enterprise-level web/app-based products or services
- 5+ years of experience managing a development team building web-based products/features
- Expert knowledge of WordPress development and administration
- Strong UI/UX design, visual design and writing skills
- Experience using CRM applications (Salesforce/Infusionsoft) in conjunction with a web application
- Experience setting up and using eCommerce applications
- Proven ability to research, assess and implement various technical tools to push forward business initiatives
- TEAMWORK – As a Senior Product Manager, you will work with a diverse set of individuals and you must have the ability to empathize and collaborate with individuals from a range of background and experiences
- INTEGRITY – Much of our work is dependent on trust and respect, so consistency of actions and taking responsibility for one’s own actions is very important. We value team members that strive to do what is right.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – We value the ability of our team and organization to honor our commitment to clients and to other team members.
- HUMILITY – Value openness and curiosity to learn from team members and all that we serve. Be open to personal change and continuous improvement.
- RESULTS-DRIVEN – Have an excellent track record of outcomes. Our clients depend on us to deliver top quality trainings and content. Every task (small or great) should be geared at delivering excellent work and results.
- TRANSPARENCY – At WSP, we pride ourselves on being transparent about our work and methods. Every team member should embody honest and open communication.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Telecommuting Policy
- Casual dress
- Happy Hours & Company Outings
- Great office location (Coolidge Corner)
- Join an energetic and entrepreneurial-minded team