Launched only a year ago, video has quickly established itself as a powerful way for LinkedIn members to build relationships, stay informed and showcase work.
Our mission is to enable members to see and share professional lives. This means we are focused on helping everyday people be successful in creating authentic content, as well as building a platform where higher-intent individuals and companies, organizations and publications can grow valuable, scaled audiences.
We're looking for someone with experience growing early stage consumer products, and who has a strong understanding of mobile-social content and a firm grasp of the fast-moving competitive landscape for video. You will also work closely with partnership and marketing teams to drive adoption. This is an opportunity to work on some of the network's hardest problems in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement
- Develop a comprehensive product and marketing roadmap to deliver on business goals
- Drive global product requirements, product planning and product design of new features and enhancements
- Work cross-functionally to bring features to the app
- Clearly communicate product benefits to users and internal stakeholders
- BS/BA Degree in a technology related field OR equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in product management or equivalent role
- 3+ years in a consumer-facing product role with a track record of moving features from concept to shipped
- Strong analytical focus including experience with A/B testing, and the ability to write intermediate-level SQL
- Knowledge about technologies for capturing, encoding and delivering mobile video
- Understanding of iOS and Android platform design principles and capabilities, particularly with video
- History of successful collaborations with design and user research teams. Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research techniques, plus wireframing experience.
- Excellent planning and project management skills, preferably in an Agile environment, with proven ability to set and achieve ambitious milestones across a full stack
- Experience working with professional and emerging content creators