Senior Product Manager, Video Experiences
Major League Gaming, a division of Activision Blizzard, is a worldwide leader in esports and serves as the operational foundation, partnership hub, and media production network for the Overwatch League and Call of Duty World League.
Major League Gaming (MLG) is looking for a senior product manager to focus on video experiences, to help create and expand a world-class gaming media platform. In this role, you will play a critical part in the future of esports—working with design, engineering and content partners to manage the execution of MLG’s product strategy and roadmap.
The ability to understand big-picture business and content needs, then partner with key stakeholders to translate them into video experiences our fans will love, is critical to success in this role. This position reports to the Head of Product, and actively works with leadership to cultivate a quality-focused, creative culture that permeates every deliverable across the organization.
As a member of the MLG and Blizzard team, you will work alongside passionate, knowledgeable and experienced teammates to help continue building on our history of success in esports!
- Lead your team in developing and maintaining detailed business requirements, product roadmaps and design documentation for the full product lifecycle
- Prioritize resources, make data-driven decisions and deliver against established success KPIs
- Work with Leadership, Design and Engineering teams to craft a concise vision for next-gen video experiences that elevate the esports experience
- Develop new advertising solutions in concert with the sales team
- Develop new premium experiences with game and commerce teams
- Utilize data and testing to constantly improve optimize video experiences
- Manage vendor integrations and technology partnerships
- Work closely with colleagues across Activision Blizzard to lead integrations and collaborate on esports initiatives
- 7+ year of product management experience with a proven track record of demonstrable results at leading sports and/or digital media brands
- Outstanding organization and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excitement for a high-growth, fast moving environment
- Self-directed, entrepreneurial—someone who can own the work
- Deep understanding of digital media publishing tools and an appreciation for a platform-centric development approach
- Ability to look beyond current patterns and paradigms, to envision the future of esports media
- Active gamer and gaming enthusiast