About the role
Imagine a role that puts you in the very center of defining the next generation of shopping experience in dense urban areas (buildings) on Zillow! This is a role on a brand new product team that will define and ship features that consumers will use to find their next condo or rental apartment on the most trafficked real estate website in the US. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to define direction, build and collaborate with partners through the company to make this vision a reality. Does this sound like you?
In this role you will get to
- Research, identify and define product opportunities and strategic direction for the Zillow brand
- Drive projects, write detailed functional specifications, and lead high calibre engineering teams
- Shepherd project execution end-to-end. Identify what truly matters and then find ways to make good things happen quickly!
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience in program or product management with proven success shipping consumer facing UX features.
- Experience defining projects, requirements and metrics
- Experience owning consumer UX features on web or mobile platforms
- Strong communication and analytical abilities to persuade action
- Desire to move fast and think big, as we believe in big autonomy