You have the opportunity to
Improve the treatment for some of the most complicated, life altering neurological disorders, we need more personalized and adaptive guidance tools to plan each individual patient’s therapeutic journey. As a product manager for Philips Neuro your key challenge is to develop and commercialize computational neurology products that help solve key clinical problems. We truly believe multi modal Computational Neurology will unlock our understanding of the brain and improve diagnosis. The key is to identify and realize value propositions that deliver differential clinical value while embedded in the neurologist / neurosurgeon workflow. This would be a unique opportunity to hone your leadership skills and help establish the key business of Neuro Diagnostics within Philips.
You are responsible for
- You will be end-to-end responsible for the computational neurology product portfolio (upstream), from value proposition development to launch to maintenance.
- Work closely with key opinion leaders, analyse the market, competition, clinical & customer needs and state of the art technology developments, in order to find opportunities and deliver on business opportunities.
- Define the product vision, roadmap and innovation plans for your product portfolio and translate that into clear product specifications for the development and Q&R teams.
- Prepare and plan for region specific launch of new products, including promotion material and product information, in order to generate the largest impact in the market. Product success in each market will be a primary driver of individual performance.
- Work closely with R&D, Q&R, supply chain, service and installation, sales and/ or with external partners.
You are a part of
Philips Neuro is a young and fast growing business with a global footprint. We have a highly entrepreneurial culture with deep passion and ambition to transform neurology. We have an unrelenting focus on meaningful product introduction, new market development to drive growth performance. The product manager will directly report into the Director of Product Management and collaborate closely with multi-disciplinary functions
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BE/BS/BA required, engineering or scientific discipline preferred, MBA plus
- Strong background in patient care and monitoring/ ICU monitoring or EEG long term monitoring
- A minimum 8years of experience in product management
- Strong academic back ground in a scientific stream or business management
- Experience in healthcare and medical devices
- Experience in performing in complex environments and the ability to interact with customers and other stakeholders
- Experience in turning salient customer needs into detailed user requirements for product development
- Demonstrated experience of end to end product launches, working with a cross functional team
- Willingness to travel 30%
- Strong learning agility, and willingness to “roll up sleeves” to perform at all levels and assist in areas adjacent of core responsibilities
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for identifying the most attractive market opportunities for Philips to pursue and provide key support in the evaluation of new product and business opportunities globally. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.