Do you dream about creating a more sustainable future? At Uplight, we are motivating energy users and providers to accelerate the clean energy ecosystem. Working with over 90 of the world’s leading electric and gas utilities, Uplight provides an end-to-end customer energy experience. Uplight delivers personalized experiences that customers have now come to expect–improving satisfaction, increasing revenue, reducing the cost to serve, and contributing to carbon reduction goals. We are B Corp certified, enabling us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, and community.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our team and help us achieve our ambitious goals for our business and the planet.
What you get to do:
- Own strategy and vision of products in Uplight’s Connect platform, including ETL processes, data QC tooling, analytics services and APIs
- Drives product discovery process to establish product/market fit, in collaboration with marketing, engineering and design. Drive customer discovery strategy, and execute it in partnership with other team members.
- Build productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and serve as a credible outward- and client-facing resource. Visit with customers and prospective customers to provide and gain product insights
- Demonstrate commitment to Uplight values. Act as a confident contributor who leads by example, stays engaged, motivates and lifts others up
- Oversee product development across multiple engineering teams, making trade-offs to ensure engineering teams deliver on the product vision on time
- Evangelize your product vision and roadmap across Uplight to gather feedback and drive better cross-company transparency and alignment
- Measure and optimize product performance against key utility outcomes like energy efficiency and decarbonization
- Build robust and well documented processes to facilitate gathering bugs, feedback and feature requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Work alongside top-notch software engineers, data engineers, and data scientists in a fast-paced environment
- Save the planet
Skills and experience are necessary, but we hire on value alignment first, so if you feel you would be a good fit with us, still consider applying.
What you bring to Uplight:
- 6-10+ years experience in product management, project management, data analysis, or equivalent
- Proven experience developing and delivering on a product strategy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing SaaS analytics, business intelligence, API or other platform products
- Strong affinity for data and enthusiasm for AI/ML
- Technical knowledge of data models and data management
- Technical knowledge of cloud hosting environments (AWS, GPC, Azure)
- Exceptional project management skills, with proven experience managing multiple projects in parallel
- Familiarity with Agile product development
- Passion for clean energy
- Experience in the Utility industry
What makes working at Uplight amazing:
In addition to all the standard medical and dental benefits, that kick in Day 1, we are:
- Proud to be over 500+ purpose-driven individuals helping to create a more sustainable planet.
- Committed to the environment, our employees, and our communities.
- Focused on career growth by following defined career ladders.
- Committed to taking our work and mission seriously and….we love to laugh!
We also provide:
- 401k Match
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Peer to peer recognition program
- Management by objectives bonus plan
- Innovative flexible time off policy
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office spaces (once we reopen them)
Salary Range: $110,000 to $135,000