We help marketers grow their businesses and engage with their customers, from measuring how effective they are in acquiring those customers to actually engaging with those customers through various channels.
We’re looking for a stellar Product Manager for our Attribution Analytics product, our solution for helping marketers measure the performance of their efforts to acquire and re-engage with customers.
We want someone who knows what it means to own a product, who has demonstrated experience working effectively with stakeholders to refine product strategy, relentlessly executing on it, and then measuring (and owning) the outcome. Someone with a deep reservoir of initiative, intellectual curiosity, and gumption, too.
You’ll work (extremely) closely with engineers, designers, and - most importantly - our customers to define and deliver solutions to meet the needs of marketers in this rapidly evolving space.
In this role it’s crucial that you have a great balance of hard and soft skills: the technical skills and subject matter expertise along with the ability to collaborate, communicate, and apply problem solving to the challenges you’ll face with your teammates.
As part of a small, but growing team you’ll need to be flexible in your role and comfortable taking on new tasks and responsibilities.
You'll be responsible for...
- Understanding our customers, their businesses, and the marketing challenges they face in acquiring and engaging with their customers - today, and in the future.
- Understanding the role of Attribution Analytics in the context of other TUNE products - like In-App Marketing - and how these products can work together to meet the needs of marketers.
- Working with the Design & UX team to develop customer research plans and create truly excellent experiences for our customers.
- Using internal processes to consistently gather, aggregate, and analyze customer feedback from various sources, such as Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, Support, and Client Success.
- Understanding the technologies, frameworks, and architecture behind the product and act as a “what is possible” layer between the Attribution Analytics teams and other internal teams.
- Helping to refine the Attribution Analytics product strategy to ensure it aligns with the overall TUNE product vision, as well as customer needs.
- Defining and executing on the roadmap required to fulfill the product strategy, while continuously evaluating product/market fit and examining underlying assumptions.
- Working with engineering leads to motivate the team and consistently reinforce the “why” behind the work we do.
- Working with Product Marketing and other cross-functional teams at TUNE to ensure effective delivery of solutions to the market and to client-facing teams, like Sales, Support, and Client Success.
- Defining and tracking the metrics necessary to evaluate the success of our solutions, identifying where we need to iterate on features - or when they should be shelved.
- Keeping stakeholders informed on progress against the roadmap, how we’re tracking against key metrics, and where risks may lie, opportunities exist,or modifications may be required.
- Evolving as a thought leader in the mobile engagement and retention space who can occasionally work with Marketing to help produce relevant, original, and data-driven content and collateral.
- Being able to say “no” to anyone from the CEO to a Sales Executive and cogently explaining why.
What you'll need...
- 3+ years of Product or Program Management experience in digital advertising, mobile app development, or a related area.
- Strong technical background, with a solid understanding of advertising technologies, API integrations, mobile apps, gaming, and/or other internet technologies.
- You don’t need to write code, but understanding TUNE’s technology stack will be critical to your success.
- Proven record of delivering initiatives from concept through completion.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams, build consensus, and lead by example.
- Ability to gather and analyze customer and market feedback, translating this information into requirements and functional specifications.
- Ability to set product priorities, effectively managing and communicating tradeoffs.
- Ability to identify, generate, and analyze metrics critical to measuring product success.
- Experience in Agile software development practices, processes, and deliverables.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about advertising technology and/or mobile app development.
- Passionate about user experience and interface design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.