LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As a Help & Support Product Manager, you will be part of the Trust organization at LinkedIn, responsible for transforming our support teams tools and systems to better serve our customers and members and provide an end to end holistic and unified experience.
You Will Work On The Following
You will drive the implementation of a new foundational case management and routing platform that integrates with each of our business lines and customer support tools and processes.
- Set product goals & targets and own the roadmap for our support representative case management experience across LinkedIn lines of business.
- Create and drive the vision for a streamlined and efficient customer routing transition from reporting a problem to final case resolution.
- Build a strong foundational platform for representative knowledge management tools and training tools. Streamline the process to create and manage content for support representatives.
- Work closely with Global Sales, Marketing and Customer Operations to understand the opportunities to improve help and support for our customers, and translate those into product strategy and requirements.
- Evangelize across team boundaries to ensure appropriate adoption and leverage of the unified case management platform across LinkedIn's products.
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new features and enhancements
- Work cross-functionally and with the Product Development team, global support teams, and customer success teams to bring features live to the entire support organization.
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- 4+ years of experience in a product management or equivalent role
- 3+ years of enterprise product management, and strong understanding of the sales, marketing and on-boarding lifecycle.
- Experience with CRM, Learning Management, building support systems and/or Content publishing platforms.
- Strong experience in Service Design Thinking and ability to translate service goals into product and process solutions
- Knowledge of the Internet, emerging web technologies and community building
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences