We are looking for a high-energy person with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and passion for great products. The ideal person is a strong customer advocate, understands technology, and has prior eCommerce experience and a passion for helping people find clothes and shoes they love and keep.
- Gather and prioritize product requirements to create and drive a roadmap
- Manage lifecycle of the product from market requirements to product release and adoption including: concept, scope, specifications, prioritization, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, quality assurance, deployment and maintenance.
- Work closely with cross-functional team to ensure business and customer goals are met.
- Translate market requirements into functional specifications (user stories). Define and prioritize the product backlog.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and enable the team to transform that knowledge into product enhancements and new features.
- Coordinate with Engineering to define and refine product requirements.
- Work with Data Science on new algorithms and inventions to drive new product features and benefits to users and customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of software product management experience, preferably a data-driven product.
- Computer Science or Engineeringdegree.
- History of proven results delivering high quality, customer-driven products designed to create a great customer experience.
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- eCommerce and/or Retail industry experience highly desired.
- Skilled communication to all levels and functions within an organization.