Company Overview Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco.
Posting Job Description What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a top video games publisher and we continue to expand by adding great people and leveraging one of the best portfolios of brands and intellectual properties in the industry. We are looking to add enthusiastic, talented and experienced professionals to our Digital Product Management team in support of our growing portfolio of Console/PC hits that includes Batman: Arkham Knight, Mortal Kombat X, Middle-earth: Shadow of War, and Injustice 2.
The Senior Product Manager (PM) will help define and manage the company’s digital strategy for Console/PC video games and play a critical role working with Production and Development on product development roadmaps. The PM will also dig deeply into dashboards and statistical analysis to make recommendations that will impact game performance and monetization. This role is crucial to driving WB Games’ long-term engagement, retention, and revenue goals.
- Work closely with development and production teams to define, design, and manage features and functionality that support the overall strategic vision and monetization goals of the products. Drive competitive reviews of external games and translate best practices into actionable product strategies and tactical roadmaps. Create well-written, succinct documents and presentations.
- Ensure the ongoing success of titles by using tools such as Excel, Tableau dashboards, SQL, and statistical analysis to create actionable recommendations for your development teams and communicate the ongoing KPI impact of these recommendations.
- Collaborate with game designers on the design, development and management of live events and post-launch content releases. Apply quantitative rigor to optimize existing game features, drive future feature & content development, inform in-game merchandising including sales & promotions, and balance the pricing and tuning of virtual economies.
- Bring organization and leadership to managing the live digital publishing activities that optimize game performance including analytics, reporting, and monetization. Act as lead product expert, and evangelist for initiatives and projects. Partner with Brand Marketing, Integrated Communications, Operations and Customer Service throughout the product lifecycle to influence the business aspects of the game with data-driven facts.
- Assist in building and growing WB Games’ portfolio of Console/PC titles more broadly to include special projects, platform/publishing/licensing/international/cross-studio partnerships.
What do we require from you?
- BA/BS Degree. Background in Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Design, Systems Design, Engineering, or Mathematics a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a Product Management role.
- Strong familiarity with PlayStation, Xbox, and Steam marketplaces, trends and best practices.
- Data science or Statistical analysis work in any field.
- Competency writing SQL queries.
- Thorough understanding of free-to-play games, business models, and Games as a Service (GaaS).
- Experience with managing A/B tests and experiments.
- Intermediate or higher SQL.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- Flexibility to travel to WB Games studios and industry conference as required.