We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to be responsible for the overall success of our clients' software products. In particular, this includes working closely with clients to strategically advise them and build solutions in order to help them solve business problems and propel their business forward. The Senior Product Manager will work closely and partner with global delivery teams (Engineering) and the Client Services team to support pre-sales efforts; to consult with clients on business challenges; deliver best of breed products using Agile practices; and drive growth. This role will be based in either the Greater Boston Area, the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex, or the NYC Metropolitan Area.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset's core values - Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating.
Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond. In this role, you will:
● Interface with various customer stakeholders which consists of senior leadership teams (C-level execs, SVP/VP, Directors) and project level
resources such as SMEs.
● Apply product management best practices to creatively solve complex, ambiguous, and novel problems.
● Work collaboratively with our clients to build an outcome-based roadmap, aligning features to those outcomes.
● Act as the cross-functional team lead of distributed design and engineering members from our delivery centers in the US, India, Mexico
● Partner with the design team members to ensure a phenomenal user experience
● Partner with the engineering team, product peers, business stakeholders to adjust product priorities
● Keep stakeholders, senior managers informed on delivery progress, blockers and present decision points to drive debate.
● Help the team understand the vision, mission, goals, values, and customer segment(s) as the go-to expert for the product.
● Build and manage the story-based backlog aligning it to customers' desired business outcomes.
● Effectively make prioritization trade offs within the confines of product goals.
● Communicate plans, priorities, and status to the client, team members, and internal management as appropriate.
● Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regards to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, with
a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
● 6-8 years of experience in a customer-facing Product Management position
● 3 - 5 year experience leading in multiple stakeholder and/or complex environments.
● Expertise working with complex digital products and a variety of clients
● Strong grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies
● Ability to identify organizational goals and challenges, design engagements and make change in organizations
● Practical knowledge and experience in Agile practices and Lean methodologies to build best-of-breed products
● Entrepreneurial spirit & ability to wear many hats with minimal direction
● Strong bias for data-driven decision-making
● Quick decision-making abilities demonstrating bias for action under tight timing and pressure
● Demonstrated user obsession and passion for product
● Intensely curious with the ability to see things differently. Willing to challenge the status quo and ask questions.
● You have the ability to navigate a complex organization and the ability to lead through influence. Demonstrated ability to shepherd
multiple stakeholders to a decision is important.
● Technical background or familiarity working with engineers towards building products is a must-have
● Proven ability to work with product designers and user experience team mates
What We Offer
● Employer funded medical plan for employees and their dependents.
● Employer funded dental plan for employees and their dependents.
● 401K retirement savings plan with 100% match of the first 3% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 2%.
● Company paid disability and life insurance and the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself and family.
● Unlimited PTO Policy
● 11 Company paid Holidays
● Generous Parental Leave