Kaia is tackling one of the biggest health problems globally by treating people with chronic diseases such as chronic pain, osteoarthritis or COPD with evidence-based digital therapeutics. We have already established a strong foothold in the US and first European markets and are expanding to new geographies. Our Virtual Physical Therapy (PT) solution relies on innovative and proprietary computer vision technology that provides real time pose correction and feedback. We are looking for an experienced product manager who would help us take our Virtual PT experiences to the next level by creating rich, engaging and delightful interactive experiences on top of this innovative technology. These experiences would help Kaia users with their pain management goals by increasing adherence to our multimodal therapy. Reporting to the VP of Product, you’ll be operating in an autonomous product team of content creators, researchers, clinicians, data-scientists, designers and developers in scaling Kaia’s engagement and retention.
What you'll be doing:
- Research and define the needs of our customers, health care practitioners and users in a structured way by applying user research and customer discovery methodologies to find the best business model in new markets.
- Work with senior leadership to define the vision, strategy and roadmap to increase Kaia’s engagement and longer term retention through rich interactive therapy experiences while fulfilling our customers needs, regulatory and business constraints.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders from inside the organization to align on business strategy and market opportunities
- Define structured and implementable product increments:Create clear product hypotheses in accordance with product strategy and vision and apply discovery techniques in collaboration with our UX testers.
- Brainstorm and create ideal UX flows with our talented designers.Coordinating the implementation process by tightly collaborating with engineering leads to ship high quality software.
- Execute experiments and generate learnings: Create and execute rigorous product tests.
- Analyze outcomes of product experiments and releases and iteratively improve our products and platforms.
- Communicate & market product releases both with internal teams and external partners. You will join an established team of product managers, designers and engineers who value personal growth and coaching. As a member of a fast-growing organization you have the opportunity to build scalable tools, processes and platforms for the years to come.
What we're looking for:
- Experiences in new innovative capabilities like AR/VR, gaming, computer vision AI etc.
- Proficiency in a PM's stack: Recognizing user & customer needs, analyzing and visualizing data, writing specs & tickets, communicating clearly & listen carefully, creating roadmaps, managing feature releases, motivating and guiding a development team
- Strong expertise in consumer behavior and behavioral science:
- Knowledge of how to build and frame choice architectures, combining language and visuals to nudge users towards better outcomes
- Strong quantitative skills and analytical mindset with academic training a strong understanding of technical concepts
- Previously startup experience or led a strong product team before; experience in managing PM’s is a plus experience in working in a healthcare setting or being exposed to medical regulations.
- Experience with JIRA, Looker, Confluence, Miro, Trello, Design Thinking, Customer Discovery, UX Design