TechMah Medical/ Lima Corporate is a global medical device company providing reconstructive and custom-made Orthopedic solutions to surgeons who face the challenges of improving their patient’s quality of life.
For our Digital Transformation Department, we are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate Senior Product Manager for Lima's Smart SPACE platform. This is a physical and digital environment, a new world populated by surgeons and enabled by technology developed to provide surgeons with pre-operative and intra-operative surgical management supports. This innovative solution aims at supporting surgeons to deliver the most appropriate patient-specific care and to improve their clinical outcomes, by delivering performance and precision.
General Job Description
Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with digital technology teams, software engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Also ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
Familiar with Digital technologies (electronic tools, systems devices like pressure sensors, wireless communications components, database interfaces, and graphic interfaces) use computing platforms, connectivity, software, and sensors that impact product design concepts reflecting market and user requirements; translate digital customer requirements and digital directions into product definitions
- Upstream and downstream marketing in a digital landscape
- Market Analysis: develop and maintain updated market data, research, analyze and remain informed about competitive products, support development of price strategy and competitive pricing/market share analysis;
- Product Support: define the product strategy and roadmap according to Corporate Strategy, develop the core positioning and messaging for the product, create and execute launch plans, contribute to new product designs, coordinate Strategic Planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing general and local business market factors and trends, develop and execute strategic and tactical plans, including sales tools and collateral;
- Product Development: consult with R&D on competitive analysis and on product specifications and configurations, formulate new product proposals, identify and address competitive activity, identify, define and present new and existing product development opportunities and strategies to management, actively participate in development of digital products to meet anticipated market needs and specifications, refine current product working with R&D, digital technology teams, software engineering, surgeons, and others;
- Product support: coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services and select products and accessories to be displayed at trade or special shows, formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers and local product managers;
- Product support: supports marketing planning, which includes an analysis of competitive products and selling techniques, consumer research, in-country reimbursement, sales budgets and strategic plans, utilize customer segmentation and product positioning models to formulate and execute marketing techniques and channel management; Coordinate training and education activities for customers.
- Product Development: ensure deliverables are performed within Quality System and Business Conduct;
- Sales Support: prepare, provide product and service support materials to field personnel, coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers and production managers, to market products and services and select products and accessories to be displayed at trade or special shows, coordinate training and education activities for sale forces;
- Sales support: coordinate sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing general and local business market factors and trends, perform product demos to customers, develop and manage International key opinion leaders and centers of excellence
Background (State the required education, experience level, and competency profile)
Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
At least 4 years direct orthopedic or medical device experience preferred including 3 years of marketing experience or combination of marketing and sales.