Amazon provides Prime members unparalleled convenience and ease of mind by offering one-hour, ultra fast delivery as well as two-hour scheduled delivery of tens and thousands of essential products.See More
Store,Warehouse, Inventory and Fulfillment Technology team (SWIFT) is seeking a talented product manager to help us grow and evolve our technology platform to further scale under the roof fulfillment processes.
To be successful you need to be flexible and entrepreneurial. You are a true owner - you are passionate about the business and innovate relentlessly on behalf of our customers. As a Sr. Product Manager, you will own end to end product roadmap for automating and optimizing labor allocation and movement between different under the roof fulfillment workflows. You will work with Technology teams and Operations teams across Amazon Physical stores, Fresh Fulfillment Center and Whole Foods stores to optimize and innovate on behalf of your customers. You will also build automation to detect and manage exceptions to scale remote operations.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, Engineering or Technology
• 5-8 years of Product Management experience in technology companies
• An MBA
• Exceptional passion for delivering world-class customer experiences.
• Experience in the product development of mobile applications.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
• Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products.
• Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
• Experience in supply chain, operations, logistics, or transportation.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, support scope of requirements and prioritize.
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
• Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality.
• An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial.
Valid through: 9/30/2020