- Interface with engineering to develop new features and resolve product issues.
- Generate business cases for new features.
- Support the sales team as needed to ensure wins at key accounts.
- Interface with customers to communicate key product details and gather new product requirements.
- Build and maintain product line roadmap.
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering or related technical field; or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant product management experience
- Prior experience working on 4G/5G products required
- Proven track record of product success on a global scale at leading NEMS and Service Providers
- Experience in the lab and operational testing space
- Commanding knowledge and experience in:
- 3GPP Mobile Core (3G, 4G, 5G)
- Software and hardware releases for physical and virtual environments
- Extensive knowledge of Agile Product Lifecycle Management and Technical Product Creation
- Demonstration of good program management skills
- Ability to multi-task and make effective, timely decisions in a highly dynamic, technical environment
- Team-oriented decision making
- Excellent customer communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation and technical writing skills
From 2G to 3G to LTE and now 5G, Spirent has led the way in mobile core lab testing/emulation and active service testing/automation in the operational network. Spirent's solutions are used around the world by major mobile services providers and their eco-system vendors to validate functionality, performance, and scale of Mobile and IMS core networks throughout the entire service lifecycle.
The Senior Product Manager has first-line responsibility for driving and executing the strategy for Spirent's best-in-class Landslide products. You will work hands-on with sales, engineering, key customers, and other members of the PLM team. A combination of business acumen, technical expertise in the field and strong internal and external communication skills are required. If you are looking to make an impact with the industry leader, this position is for you.