Who we’re looking for:
The Sitter Engagement and Retention Product Manager is responsible for defining and measuring the success and quality of Rover's sitter base. As an internal expert on our sitters, you intimately understand pain points and can craft crisp value propositions that solve sitter problems while meeting business objectives. You will partner closely with Engineering, Design, Analytics, and with many sitter-focused Operations teams across the organization. With over 150,000 sitters in Rover's community, sitter engagement and retention is a critical element of Rover's overall business objectives.
This role will focus on three things:
1. Measuring and improving the quality anddiversity of Rover's sitter base. 2: Executing initiatives and developing features to drive sitter engagement andretention.3. Defining a framework for identifying and measuring sitter segments, and recommending and testing programs focused on growing key segments.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of Product management experience, with 8+ years of tech industry experience.
- Passion for measuring and driving customer engagement and retention.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities.
- Understanding of Marketplaces and trends in the ‘Sharing Economy’.
- Very comfortable with SQL and Excel or Google Sheets.