- Develop a harmonized portfolio of Service Offerings needed for On-Premise, Cloud & SaaS offerings.
- Develop innovative services that will delight our customers and improve their experience with Harmonic current and future offerings.
- Envision and detail requirements for future proactive services and practices.
- Execute deep market and customer analysis, to understand market trends and customer needs.
- Gather business needs and requirements via customer engagement, relationship development and Services evangelism.
- Document service requirements, business case as well as collaterals, pricing, and positioning.
- Enhance existing service offerings to support partners, service providers and verticals.
- Collaborate with functional leaders to ensure we have a comprehensive and differentiated set of offerings across Professional Services, Technical Support, Training and Certification.
- Enumerate the value proposition and positioning of our Service Offerings.
- Develop high impact customer presentations of our Services portfolio and train our Sales’ teams to deliver these to our customer and prospects at marketing events and sales calls.
- 5+ years in a Services Product Management role.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, preferably with professional services or SaaS software provider.
- Tech savvy and passionate about Services, but most passionate about the success of the business.
- Deep understanding of Customer Success metrics and how to measure them.
- Good understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.
- Experienced in building and influencing relationships across product lines and functional groups
- Must be a strong writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Subject matter expert in the Media & Entertainment industry a strong plus.
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, JIRA, Salesforce, and Apttus.
- This position requires domestic and international travel up to 25 percent.