The Senior Manager, Product Management, will initially be responsible for accelerating revenue growth for the core FlightGlobal Airline Schedules and connections products with a focus on defining product offerings for the Aviation Commercial Planning sector. This role will also work with product teams in other FlightGlobal Market sectors to define and prioritize product investments for the schedules & connections products and extend the product team to drive innovation and growth.
Reporting to the Director, Product Management, Commercial Planning, this role, through extensive customer engagement and data analytics, will own the commercialization, product strategy and long term road maps for published data service products for the traveler services sector to align with wider FlightGlobal business goals and meet near term financial objectives.
Working at FlightGlobal is dynamic, exciting and not without its share of challenges. We have a can-do culture and, having doubled in size in the last three years, it’s a fast moving business with big ambitions. You need to be solutions orientated with a positive approach to life and work.
We’ve been pioneering aviation insight for over 100 years, providing essential access to the aviation market, insight, data and news. Our extensive range of sponsorship, marketing and advertising solutions connect clients to global aviation professionals across on and offline channels and face to face events
- Develop and own the product roadmap for the schedules & connections products, specifically for the Commercial Planning sector, while supporting schedules and connections product development for other sectors
- Review existing product portfolio for optimization opportunities and define on going product commercialization plan
- Embed a customer focused, data driven agile and lean product management process to existing and new product development to accelerate creation of product value
- Develop go to market strategy and launch plans at the product level through coordination with stakeholders and be accountable for aligned execution across product, sales, marketing and other customer facing teams
- Build strong cross functional communication and collaboration with other FlightGlobal business functions, particularly sales, marketing and technology
- Extensive product management experience in a technology/software/data/analytics field, with experience of management of product teams
- Management of an agile product team which deliver against business goals
- Experience in prioritizing product development resource allocation across a product portfolio to sustain existing product growth whilst enabling new product innovation
- Demonstrated commercial awareness/acumen, with a particular focus on successfully planning and executing the go to market for new products, including pricing and sales channel readiness
- Proven customer focus in driving and prioritizing product development, utilizing multiple sources of customer data to inform decisions
- Excellent communicator, with experience of presenting to and building relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders and other business functions
- Aviation experience preferred but not essential
- Degree in a computer science or engineering discipline preferred
About Reed Business Information
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.