As a product manager focused on Sales Enablement, you’ll be responsible for making sure the tools and experiences necessary for Sales Enablement managers to do their jobs efficiently and effectively are top-notch. Your goal will be to deliver a comprehensive, easy to use experience while ensuring the overall plan is well thought out, clearly communicated, and aligned with your various stakeholders.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Strategic thinker, analytical, detail, and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
- Highly motivated self-starter able to translate uncertainty and ambiguity into clear, crisp plans
- Passionate about solving problems for customers and have the ability to define compelling products that address those needs.
- You can have credible conversations with engineers about technical matters including having an understanding of modern platforms and frameworks, APIs, as well as issues related to scalability and performance.
- Proven ability to work across multiple teams including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and services to ensure a world-class customer experience.
- You know how to identify the most important issues, prioritize your time, and deliver results consistently.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market/competitive analysis into product requirements
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of your products
- Participation in all stages of the software development lifecycle with experience in Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree, CS degree, or equivalent experience is preferred
- 5+ years of Product Management experience within an enterprise SaaS organization