Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our team.
We are looking for someone with excitement and passion to join our team to engage and collaborate across product management and engineering, driving growth and exceptional customer experiences with Imprivata’s cloud products. The ideal candidate will have experience defining and delivering cloud services and products and expertise working with multiple stakeholders to define and prioritize requirements. Experience with SaaS and cloud services is required. The Product Manager for SaaS will collaborate across product and scrum teams and help chart the course for a robust, high performance cloud platform that supports a growing set of cloud products and features.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and prioritize requirements across multiple product lines for a cloud platform which accelerates Imprivata’s growth in SaaS
- Act as Product Owner for areas of the cloud platform, working closely with Engineering to effectively plan and execute work with a focus on high quality customer experiences
- Work with engineering and architects to drive cloud designs that optimize business outcomes and goals
- Guide and collaborate with other product managers and teams building cloud products and features to help them effectively address all essential areas for successful cloud product development and delivery
- Work with engineering and product management to streamline cross-team coordination and operations to ensure effective delivery of cloud products and features
- Define and implement required telemetry and data from cloud products for optimal customer experience and supportability
- Work with cross-functional teams (including Support, Services, Sales and Marketing) to drive clear requirements and collaborate on business process and systems required to deliver an exceptional SaaS customer experience
- 3-5 years industry experience in cloud and/or SaaS solutions, experience working with the broader business on process and operational aspects of SaaS preferred
- Bachelor’s with strong academic record with a strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds
- Proven knowledge and experience with established industry practices for successful cloud delivery (DevOps, CI/CD)
- Experience working with cloud platforms supporting multiple cloud products.
- Experience working with remote and offshore teams to plan, groom, and deliver cloud native capabilities quickly
- Ability to clearly define the customer experience needed in each product deliverable and translate to actionable scope for Scrum teams
- Demonstrated track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Proven track record to partner with Scrum teams and manage products with a focus on solid results-driven execution is required
- Detail oriented but with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Ability to make hard decisions using a blend of quantitative and qualitative inputs
- Ability to make decisions under pressure to resolve dynamic cloud delivery situations
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Up to 10-15% travel required
- Ability to work primarily in Eastern Standard time-zone
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.