iTalent is seeking a Senior IT Product Manager. The role will be based in downtown San Francisco and be a part of our Retail Practice Group. The role is remote for now, and will be onsite 2-3 days a week likely in the second half of 2021.
We are seeking a product manager with Retail and / or eCommerce experience. A preference is someone with Loyalty or Promotions (email promotions, refer a friend, etc) experience.
Candidate will partner up with a Sr / Principle Product Manager counterpart in order to execute the full range of tasks for project definition and execution.
Candidate will assist with Loyalty and Promotions and Advocacy domains.
We are seeking a Sr. Product Manager to join our Retail Practice Group. As a Product Manager, you will be working on critical consumer initiatives reporting to the Director of Product Management. The ideal candidate will have Retail / eCommerce experience. Knowledge of Loyalty, Promotions and Advocacy is a plus, but not a requirement. Responsibilities will include equal parts of execution as well as strategy.
- Writes user stories as part of an Agile project Framework that:
- Directly support primary objectives of the project
- Are appropriate in size for interactive development
- Include clear and specific acceptance criteria
- Take into account dependencies on other stories and/or projects & initiative
- Partner with business stakeholders from across the company to define, prioritize and capture requirements and document them in an agile manner (epics/stories)
- Manage a features story board from creation to sign-off with the Engineering team
- Assists to develop supporting business case, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations
- Works with cross-functional teams comprised of both business (i.e. marketing) and technical roles during the life cycle of product development
- Participate in daily scrum duties such as test ideation validation, story grooming, sprint planning, user acceptance testing, and bug creation/validation
- Partner with UI/UX team to deliver a seamless client experience
- Collaborate with Engineering and QA teams to address technical questions
- Use product management metrics to drive decision making as well as report on success
- Be able to write proficiently and clearly to ensure clear communication across teams
- Create a path from ambiguity and be accountable for results
- Ability to clearly communicate in all formats is a must
Required qualifications and skills
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 2+ years of retail / e-commerce specific experience
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence. Aha! also desirable
- Ability to come in and understand writing good stories within JIRA and Aha! on Day One
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines while maintaining strong relationships with internal teams and vendor partners
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and needs
- Strong analytical skills, problem solver, and attention to detail
Preferred qualifications and skills
- Experience with Loyalty platforms
- Experience creating microservices in the cloud
- Experience creating promotional offers on top of ATG system/platform
- Working with loyalty points (points accounting/points analytics, cost of points)
- Experience with Advocacy programs/products (refer a friend, tracking referrals, etc.)
About iTalent Digital:
A woman- and minority-owned digital consulting company, we celebrate individuals and diversity, cultivating a culture where our people can excel and lead balanced lives. Recruitment at iTalent is guided by an unwavering principle: Only hire the best. Because we have the best people, we have the privilege of working with the best clients, doing the best work, and effecting transformative change at work and in our communities.
What you get:
You get the chance to work with some of the best brands and high-performance teams out there! iTalent offers our W2 consultants excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K + matching. We are growing and we want to see you grow!