The Senior Product Manager will manage Career Development products within the Acute portfolio, accountable for determining priority product and market solutions within the Acute market. This person will collaborate successfully across all departments to support the success of existing products and to determine opportunities to develop new products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Leading and participating in the development of the Acute market vertical product strategy including roadmap planning, strategic positioning of Relias solutions, uncovering market needs, as well as company training and launch of new solutions.
- Developing and communicating priorities across the organization based on well-defined business cases with supporting data, refining prioritization for short and long-term product planning, and determining best areas for product investment.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Leading discovery process’ to understand customer and market needs, opportunities, priorities and pain points through market analysis, win/loss calls, NPS and voice-of-customer (VOC) interviews to both improve current offerings and uncover innovative solutions that support a market driven roadmap.
- Owning the vision and driving delivery of market and customer requirements (e.g. definition, prioritization, trade-offs) and execution of committed roadmap with Engineering and Content Development teams through agile release process.
- Being internal product evangelist and a sought after internal/external market expert to ensure solutions meet user and business requirements
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to improve product management best practices for Relias Acute product portfolio
- Leading strategic initiatives with executive stakeholder visibility including buy-build-partner analysis
- Continuously following and analyzing the competition and developing strategies and tactics with internal stakeholders to mitigate threats
YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- BA or comparable work experience required
- 7+ years of leadership experience in technology product management and/or marketing role
- Demonstrated track record of success in SaaS technology product management, including a track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to balance strategic market and product vision with disciplined tactical execution.
- Proven cross-functional leadership and can-do attitude to get things done under minimal supervision and drive results across cross functional teams (Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success).
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with focus and determination to achieve high-quality results through influence.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable interacting at all levels of an organization.
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU HAVE:
- SaaS technology
- Health Care and/or Payor expertise
- Pragmatic Marketing
- Scrum/agile experience
- MA preferred in business, healthcare or technical discipline