Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. We are building state-of-the-art controls for customers in the Adobe Experience Platform Privacy Service to help our customers meet their privacy requirements with Adobe Experience Platform and Adobe Experience Cloud. This includes helping craft products and features with a privacy-by-design philosophy but also building new privacy features into real-time profiles, continuous intelligence services, and service integrations. The Privacy Service is designed to enable Adobe Experience Platform customers to deliver personalized experiences at scale while helping them meet privacy expectations.
Adobe is looking for an extraordinarily skilled and self-directed privacy product champion to own, ideate, define, manage, and launch critical privacy products and features. It is a highly cross-functional role and the possibilities are endless for making a massive positive impact on consumer privacy through Adobe, a global leader in digital marketing.
- Consistent track record of driving products from concept to launch
- Independently envision, define, own and drive critical areas for the product including driving internal and external Privacy Service integrations
- Drive prototyping and early ideation of new product features and capabilities
- API first mindset - identify & own technical, non-functional requirements to build APIs as well as graphical user experiences
- Provide both a strong customer and consumer perspective in engineering and architecture discussions
- Guide product development through extensive experience including expertise in data subject rights request management, consent management, privacy architecture, privacy industry, and marketing knowledge
- Work with the Privacy Legal and go-to-market organizations to help drive market success
What you'll need to be successful:
- BS or MS degree in CS, EE or equivalent technical field. MBA would be a plus.
- 8+ years of product management or equivalent engineering role with deep expertise in building platforms, data management & segmentation systems, and/or digital marketing software
- Experience with defining and leading APIs and be able to deeply understand system & data architecture.
- Technical background in engineering or architecture with a focus on privacy and security feature design, development, or review
- Experience with IAB, NAI, DAA or other privacy-industry standards bodies is a plus
- UI/UX design experience is a plus
- Ambitious with the ability to execute with minimal guidance and mentorship; think strategically and execute tactically; attention to detail and validated ability to handle multiple competing priorities simultaneously
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.