About the role
That’s where you come in: we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager – Platform & Integrations to join as a member of the Product team, reporting to our VP of Product.
As the Senior Product Manager – Platform & Integrations, you will
- Oversee Otter.ai’s product strategy for our application and AI platforms, as well as integrations with third-party apps (Zoom, Google Meet, and more).
- Own feature planning and prioritization, working closely with the Engineering and Design teams to coordinate all aspects of development including specifications, scope, requirements, and delivery.
- Partner with the Growth team to plan and execute on growth initiatives to optimize the product for user acquisition, activation, conversion, and retention.
- Partner with the Sales and Marketing teams on the go-to-market strategy and plan.
- Align the product OKRs and roadmap with the company’s vision, strategy, and company-level OKRs.
Do you enjoy building products that consumers and team members love to use? We're looking for a product leader, who is passionate about voice and who wants to push the boundaries on how people communicate, collaborate, and share ideas, leveraging our AI-powered collaborative note-taking app. Our core product is gaining rapid adoption, and we believe this role can help us improve the way people and teams communicate. The right person thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, and agile start-up environment and will enjoy the freedom to explore and develop product strategies that change the way we communicate.
We expect you to have
- 3-5 years of technical product management experience driving high-growth, collaboration and communication products with millions of users.
- Familiarity with the state of the art in AI, machine learning, and NLP
- Experience with integrating with video conferencing, business collaboration and communication products.
- Passion for voice.
- Creative mind.
- Proven collaboration and relationship-building skills — with experience developing working relationships at all levels.
- Organizational and analytical skills to develop strategic initiatives and to drive execution.
- Strong communications skills, a team player with a growth mindset.
- Experience with self-serve B2B products, voice and video communication applications is a plus.