Hello from Pinger! Our market-leading communications products have been downloaded by hundreds of millions of iOS and Android users around the world. Our simple mission is to help individuals and businesses communicate in new and surprisingly simple ways. We are profitable, growing and are having fun. Pinger is located in downtown San Jose, walking distance to dozens of restaurants and public transit.
- Manage the product life cycle of mobile communications applications from definition through development, launch and end of life.
- Research customer requirements and produce detailed specifications based on your findings and collaboration with UX, Visual Design and Engineering team members.
- Take responsibility for feature/timeline tradeoffs, user interface decisions and other product related issues.
- Serve as a focal point of communications on product issues between engineering, operations, support and marketing communications teams.
- Build, validate, and maintain ongoing responsibility for the business case around the product, including pricing, COGS, margins etc.
- At least five years of “in bound” product management experience in the consumer software or services space.
- Experience and passion for building outstanding mobile applications.
- Strong sense of design and usability issues.
- Excellent grasp of technology issues related to software development.
- Track record of problem solving and creativity.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fun and hard-working startup culture.