We’re hiring a Senior Product Manager to lead the vision, strategy, and execution of the biggest new innovation that will take Segment in to the future — Journey Orchestration. You’ll also manage Personas’s portfolio of integrations and work with a talented team of engineers, designers, and more to bring your products to life.
Who We’re Looking For:
- You are a strategic thinker with a strong product sense and are obsessed with making and proving business impact. You’re able to distill a lot different signals into a clear plan of action in the face of ambiguity. You are able to take new products from zero to one, proving out product-market fit and quality.
- You are a strong communicator. From pitching our leadership team on what customers need to see from our products, to spec-ing a feature with a partner, you’re able to thoughtfully and clearly explain fundamental reasons behind your decisions.
- You are comfortable working with cross-functional stakeholders and drive deep customer relationships.
- You can inspire and run a tight ship, organizing a robust stream of work into cohesive, incremental releases.
- You are not just comfortable with data, you have a passion for it.
- You have customer empathy and center them in your decisions.
- You thrive in and will grow a positive culture of inclusivity.
What you’ll get out of it:
- A unique opportunity to envision and create Segment’s next biggest thing, taking very early ideas and MVPs from zero to one.
- The opportunity to work within Personas, the strategic core of Segment’s business.
- A welcoming and collaborative environment with people who love working on hard problems.
- The opportunity to grow into managing multiple adjacent product areas.
- A strong partnership with design, engineering, cross functional stakeholders, and our customers.
- By joining a company that is already the market leader in both Customer Data Platforms and Communication Platforms, you’ll help lead the digital transformation that empowers companies across the globe to create best-in-class customer engagement and experiences which create remarkable customer value and satisfaction.
- 3+ years of product management experience driving a product from inception to market & support.
- Industry expertise in customer data, marketing automation, or integrations.
- Experience creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy and leading design discussions.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, including product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Ability to achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Bonus points (Preferred qualifications):
- You are a Segment user and champion. You are familiar with our product and have seen it drive key business results and transformational change at companies.
- Experience as an engineer, data analyst, or technical project manager