The candidate will be part of PayPal’s Merchant Onboarding team but work closely with PayPal’s Identity and CGP teams creating use cases for new and existing features that would unify and simplify the product provisioning process, improve and automate merchant and sub-merchant experiences, reducing operational overhead and time to revenue. The candidate will be focused on how best to design and solution both consumer and merchant product capability and definition on the CGP platform. Implement a unified architecture such that all adjacency products are streamlined and catalogued on PayPal platform. In addition, the CGP platform will need to be enhance such that the platform has a the best integration into Risk, Compliance and Identity platforms such that it can scale easily and quickly as additional product and capabilities are added.
- Define product requirements and lead successful execution of payment initiatives for PayPal.
- Engage closely with engineering and architecture to help determine the best technical implementation/design while balancing time-to-market needs.
- Partner with cross-functional teams at PayPal and external partners to design, build, launch, and market new experience and platform capabilities.
- Lead discovery for new opportunities for the platform and build capability roadmap in anticipation of the platform client needs.
- Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making
- Define and proactively monitor key performance metrics to support and inform product decisions. Engage in problem solving with analytics to determine trends and root causes.
- Partner with Legal, Policy, and Compliance teams to ensure the products we deliver are within regulatory boundaries.
- Define a product launch plan for your area, including identifying new opportunities as well as maintaining a rolling roadmap of projects or iterations.
- A post-secondary degree, in computer science, business and/or engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 8+ years experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience in working with development teams in scrum and agile methodologies.
- Must have knowledge and interest in payment technology and trends.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and driver actions and deliverables.