What you'll do:
- Serve as product owner for a cross-functional team of designers and engineers
- Own the constant delivery of features and improvements that delight our customers
- Review API documentation and system architecture of various software systems, to define necessary touch points to make integrations successful
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand needs and business objectives
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback.
- Manage to key business metrics with an outcome-based approach
- Lead speaking engagements at industry events, trade shows, and internal Procore events
- 20% travelrequired
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Product Management at an internet software company
- Prior experienceworking with ACH payments systems, with knowledge of ACH transactions and the ability to integrate ACH. Experience of PCI debit/credit card solutions a plus.
- Knowledge and strong understanding of ACH compliance and regulations.
- Experience of launching a product from idea to launch including discovery, business opportunity assessment, driving agile tasks from a Product Managers view, etc.
- Strong technical acumen - will need to analyze API’s, define touch points between systems, etc.
- A history of delivering innovative products to market with an outcome driven approach
- Possesses great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- A great listener - Product Management is more about inquiring than advocating