Weebly enables entrepreneurs to build a site, blog, or online store they are proud to share. We have a nimble, efficient team that is passion about building a surprisingly easy product experience to meet the needs of millions around the world.
As Senior Product Manager - Partners, you will work directly with strategic outside partners and cross-functional teams within Weebly to craft delightful experiences that enable our customers to use the products, expertise, and reach of third-party industry leaders. Whether helping customers create a beautiful website, accelerating their online sales, or helping run their business, partnerships with credible products and services play an integral role in Weebly offering the best tools for the job to our customers.
With over 40 million websites on Weebly, you will directly impact the company’s success by driving success for our customers. You will define product decisions based on data and work closely with engineers, designers, business development, marketers, and data analysts to bring those ideas to life and ultimately help our customers be more successful.
- Work closely with cross-functional product teams to identify and prioritize a roadmap of high-impact projects
- Lead the end-to-end success of projects from requirements definition through design, development, launch, and post-launch analysis
- Conduct data analysis to assess impact of launched integrations
- Identify new growth opportunities via quantitative research, UX studies, and reviews of industry standard methodologies
- Proven ability for simplifying the complex, knowing how to derive 80% of the value with 20% of the effort
- 3-5 years of product management or equivalent experience
- Excellent partner communication skills and experience launching successful partner integrations
- Demonstrated comprehension of modern web technologies, especially APIs and authentication
- Ability to quickly determine partner capabilities and limitations from conversations and documentation
- Empathy for high-quality and user-centered design
- Comfortable getting scrappy and willing to help in any way that’s necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Employer-paid health care