We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead our growth with Partners through health insurance discovery and shopping experiences. As the country’s largest health insurance platform, eHealth is building on a legacy of giving consumers the tools, information and options they need to find and enroll in the right health insurance solutions.
Healthcare is complex. And for many consumers, accessing healthcare is a costly and confusing experience. We are proud of our legacy helping consumers learn about, find, and enroll in over 5 million health insurance plans. With changing policies and rising prices, it’s more important than ever to help customers find the right solution.
That’s where you come in: we’re looking for an experienced product leader who can engage with our partners (including pharmacies, health systems, and provider groups) to develop and communicate strategy, while maintaining a relentless focus on the customer. This role works closely with our Partner Development organization and has a significant external (market-facing) component.
The portfolio for this role includes existing products and concepting, developing, and scaling new product areas to support our growth.
The role requires a commercial mindset and along with deep empathy for our customers.
What you will be doing:
- Actively participate in creating our product roadmap to meet our corporate goals and team objectives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Partner Development Organization and engineering to scope, support, and scale how our partners utilize our products
- Collaborate with colleagues in marketing, analytics, design, marketing, engineering, legal and business stakeholders to define product strategy and ensure successful product delivery
- Harness data and design to advocate for customer experience throughout product lifecycles
- Contribute toward a performance culture and training/growing our team of product managers
- With the ‘on the ground’ knowledge of our product capabilities and needs, identify opportunities for new technologies and approaches to serving the business objectives
- Develop, prioritize and manage product backlogs, in partnership with engineering
- Document engineering-digestible functional requirements based on intuition, data, and input from a wide variety of stakeholders.
What you will bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and the aptitude to drive clarity
- Rigorous analytical approach, experienced in web analytics and scenario modeling
- Attention to detail and familiarity working within compliance and policy constraints
- Aptitude for teaching and mentorship
- 8+ years of product management experience with a focus on tools and integrations to facilitate data-rich ecommerce journeys
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to manage toward a vision while handling complex, shifting requirements
- Capable of delivering complex products via agile development processes, including documentation of requirements in a way that helps engineering teams get their work done
- Experience optimizing web conversion experiences
- Understanding of design principles
- Experience, or enthusiasm for, improving how consumers interact with the healthcare system