The Senior Product Manager (SPM) must be creative, analytical, and have strong cross-functional skills. SPMs are expected to assist with the growth of the company's existing businesses as well as new initiatives. SPM should be comfortable working across: Engineering, Marketing, Merchandising, Project Management, and Design/UX.
- Design and create new product (web and mobile) functionality to improve sales, generate brand differentiation or improve the customer experience.
- Expected to lead the process of making recommendations and setting technical requirements for overall functionality, new initiatives and other enhancements.
- Define requirements and objectives for new features and projects. Collaborate with various departments and stakeholders to lead the design and definition of product features and to support implementation and execution.
- Oversee individual projects to ensure vision/goals are maintained through development.
- Measure product functionality and user acceptance – determining success, failure, and future improvements.
- Mentor and train Associate Product Managers.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by manager and upper management.
- Follow legal policies as directed.
- 6+ years of product management experience within ecommerce.
- Passion for creative, resourceful problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate software projects with various engineering teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and teams - work prioritization, planning and task delegation.
- Proficient in the Agile/Scrum software development methodology.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills and experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success.