Who We Are
Overhaul is a supply chain integrity solutions company that allows shippers to connect disparate sources of data into the first fully transparent situational analysis engine designed for the logistics industry. Data that is transformed into critical insights can instantly trigger corrective actions, impacting everything from temperature control to handling requirements or package-level tracking, ensuring cargo arrives at its destination safely, undamaged, and on time. We are a dynamic, innovative, and fun team who is highly committed to our customers’ experiences and our Mission and Vision.
Overhaul is looking for a Senior Product Manager with strong SaaS experience who will be responsible for product business planning, product life-cycle management, and product plan execution for our world class supply chain integrity solution. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product roadmap, and working closely with Engineering, QA, Integrations sales and Marketing to ensure the companies vision and customer satisfaction goals are met. Successful candidates will be strategic, entrepreneurial in spirit, hands-on, research-savvy and analytically-driven, with proven experience operating in a software business.
At Overhaul, we look for people who have the passion and energy to challenge old ways of thinking and to be an agent of change. We believe in working hard, thinking smart, and having fun in the process.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Own and drive continuous progress on Overhaul products using agile methodologies
- Responsible for translating direction from senior management into low-level product road maps
- Measure and drive team velocity on product related stories
- Own product discovery and prioritization
- Develop user stories, requirements, and product roadmaps based on market and user experience research
- Work closely with UX/UI designers to deliver simple and engaging user experiences
- Define new product concepts and features
- Create business cases and conduct return on investment analyses for new features
- Increase engagement by supporting our customers big picture plans, understand the need and seek to embed our product in our customers ecosystem.
- Plan and advocate for Integrations documentation to ensure all teams can quickly educate themselves on our inbound & outbound Integrations offering.
- Drive product launches, new releases, develop product pricing and positioning strategies alongside Sales & Marketing teams.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product as appropriate. Work closely with the Partnership team to build the value proposition and relationships with key Partners.
- Monitor and measure launch features and feed insights back into product development process
- Work with Quality and IT teams to ensure deliverability of the products
- Balance and negotiate cross product functionality with other Product Managers and with senior Engineering management
- Manage, develop and coach a high-performing Product Development team and ensure interlock with Engineering, Integrations, Sales and Marketing, and Operations teams to craft and pitch world class products and feature that delight our customers
- BA in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or Marketing, or equivalent business experience
- 10+ years of experience in Technical or related field with a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Product Manager
- Strong UX/UI sense, hands on experience in creating wireframes
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Analytical mindset, make data-driven decisions
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organisation
What we can offer:
- Competitive starting base salary
- Progressive advancement opportunity and career mobility
- Top employee health and well- being benefits
- Rotating company ‘Perks at work’ program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Care giver/adoption/family leave
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working
- Free parking
We are guided by our core values of Diversity and Synergy, Creativity, Problem Solving, Authenticity and Receptivity, Trust, Encouragement, Teaching and Learning, Wellness and Integrity. These values help us recruit aligned talent to join our rapidly expanding team around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Overhauler is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is also an awesome addition to our company culture.