As an Outreach Product Manager, you function as an expert in one or more primary user personas for the Outreach product, deeply understanding their day-to-day workflows, the context in which they work within a sales organization, the technologies they interact with, and how they use Outreach to drive sales outcomes. This role is responsible for identifying, validating and prioritizing competitive solutions within the Outreach product that provide real business impact for our customers and are a joy to use. You'll lead a cross functional team to plan and enable go to market activities and ensure new solutions launch effectively and are adopted.
In this role you can expect to:
• Use data and analytics to monitor user behavior, and stay close to our user community to understand how Outreach features drive value.
• Identify and validate new market opportunities, define product vision, strategy and roadmaps.
• Translate customer needs into clear, well-defined MVP feature requirements backed by data analysis and deep understanding of the user domain
• Perform competitive analysis and value proposition differentiation
• Drive alignment on product priorities with the executive team and across the organization
• Execute on the roadmap by working closely with Engineering, Data Science, Analytics, Design.
• Set up features launches for success by ensuring all customer facing teams are prepared to sell, support and drive adoption of new and updated product capabilities.
• Communicate overall status, progress against success metrics, risks, mitigations and new opportunities to senior management.