$80K — $100K *
Company Overview: Here at Ooma we empower people to connect in smarter ways. We do this by creating powerful communication experiences through our cloud-based platform to bring people together at work and at home. Our solutions help small business owners stay connected with their customers and manage their businesses from anywhere. For larger companies we provide customized unified communications solutions to meet their unique needs. At home, we help our customers connect with their loved ones by providing the #1 rated VoIP phone service available. We also provide them with peace of mind though our innovative smart home security solution. At Ooma, all our products and services are priced competitively, because we believe advanced technology should be accessible to all.
Every day, we strive to uphold our brand values:
We care that everyone loves their Ooma experience.
We think big to innovate and revolutionize markets.
We create smarter solutions that uniquely deliver both superior experiences and superior value.
We embrace diversity of thought to make the best decisions.
We respect that problems are best solved by fact-based discussions and positive intent.
We choose to be a force for good in the world.
Working at Ooma means being a team player, while allowing your individual voice to come through. And, you'll receive competitive compensation, benefits and generous company perks.
Ooma is looking for an experienced, hands-on Product Manager who understands small businesses and will lead the design, development and delivery of compelling products and services for our users.
In this role, you will be responsible for researching customer needs, developing requirements, improving ease-of-use, helping the development of new channels, partnerships, and go-to-market strategies, and managing the product roadmap. You’ll work with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, marketers, salespeople, and business managers.
The ideal candidate will thrive in our fast paced, results-driven culture. This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic product manager looking to expand their career while contributing to the growth of a unique, fast-paced and dynamic team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Soliciting and analyzing customer feedback to understand user needs
- Prioritizing features, drafting requirements, developing product roadmap
- Creating wireframes and working with designers to produce mockups
- Defining, collecting, analyzing and optimizing key metrics to inform product decisions
- Leading scrums and sprint planning meetings
- Improving usability, engagement and customer satisfaction
- Collaborating with engineering, quality assurance, product, sales and marketing stakeholders
- Interfacing with strategic vendors and partners
- Conducting competitive and market analysis
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering is a plus but not mandatory
- 5+ years total experience as a product manager
- Experience managing communications/messaging/networking services is a plus
- Passionate about user experience, usability and design for web and mobile applications
- Experience managing design, development, and delivery in agile development environment
- Motivated, self-starter with an ability to work with remote teams in a collaborative, engaged, enthusiastic manner
- Highly organized, with excellent attention to detail
- Creative and analytical problem-solver, able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excited about learning and evangelizing new technologies and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Valid through: 7/7/2021