We're changing the world! From how food is produced, how manufacturing is done, how cities are run, to how information is driven. As a member of the Product Management Team at OnLogic, you set Global strategy across diverse markets.
You are solutions oriented and on the cutting edge of what our customers need before the market has yet realized the potential. You’re an experienced Product Manager looking to make an impact on a Global market with a high growth company.
This is how you approach your day. You:
- Develop product strategy to identify and serve key industrial PC market segments
- As a Product Line owner, you'll develop and maintain the product roadmap
- Collaborate with Engineering and Sales teams to collect market input and design our innovative future products
- Build and nurture relationships with key suppliers and manufacturing partners around the globe
- Support global product launches and product introduction for OnLogic’s North American and European websites
- Team up with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and other key teams to create and maintain product collateral and training materials
- Develop and maintain a thorough, high level knowledge of the company’s core products and their applications
- You have the desire to learn business processes, strategy and “big picture” thinking
- You have a minimum of 8 years of relevant Project Management experience
- You have a strong technical knowledge of computers, motherboards, processors, chips and other related components
- You have knowledge of current software applications and basic website management skills (HTML)
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality. Must be organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You have the ability to manage time, shifting priorities and ability to effectively communicate project milestones or changes across cross functional, global teams
OnLogic is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At OnLogic you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture. Please clickto learn more about Life at OnLogic.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At OnLogic you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is OnLogic?
A global industrial PC company focused on hardware for the IoT edge, OnLogic designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things.