We are now looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager, Cloud!
This is a key position for the NVIDIA Enterprise Infrastructure BU and drives the design and development of our data center infrastructure efforts. The successful candidate will play a central role in handling stakeholder expectations and requirements, maintain the datacenter & infrastructure roadmap and work with other product teams to develop and maintain enterprise cloud infrastructure product roadmaps.What you'll be doing:
What we need to see:
- Working closely with the core engineering team for NVIDIA's cloud infrastructure to deploy state of the art and next-generation GPU clouds
- Develop GTM offerings building on NVIDIA datacenter technologies
- Address requirements for some of the most sophisticated cloud workloads and use cases, ranging from AI/ML to HPC, Autonomous Vehicles, Simulation and Data Analytics.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Master of Science in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent working experience)
- 10+ years of Product Management and/or Solutions Architecture for cloud infrastructure
- Consistent track record of growing responsibility in the areas of
- Cloud infrastructure architecture spanning compute, network and storage responsibilities
- Enterprise infrastructure deployments and integration
- Experience in stakeholder management in complex and ambitious forward-thinking projects
- market-aware and customer-centric product thinking and results-oriented performance
- Experience deploying and running large storage deployments at Enterprise or Telco
- Public cloud and hybrid cloud experience in Enterprise context
- PaaS and SaaS product management experience
- Experience with container-centric application deployments and lifecycle management
- Experience deploying infrastructure with stringent Security and Compliance requirements
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.